Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post Yuletide Reflections

What a wonderful holiday that was...Kit and me had such a great time. We are so blessed to have each other and to share such incredible love.

I am planning on doing a video series on how I celebrate the Sabbats and Esbats and on my solitary and eclectic tradition of Wicca for YouTube...and I am excited about that. A lot of people have asked me about it so I thought it would be a great idea to just do a series about it, documenting and explaining how I do things. I think if we all share what we can, then perhaps we all will be edified and can grow from the sharing and interconnection...to me, interconnection is one of the basic insights of Goddess religion and NeoPagan religion generally.

Kit got a neat digital camera from his parents for the holiday and it takes really cool pictures, so we will probably go picture wild lol...I plan on posting lots of them in the coming months.

All in all, I am very excited about 2010 and I hope that it is a great year for all of us.

Blessed Be,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment