Monday, December 14, 2009

Intentions

I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while now, and I felt like today would be a good day to get started. I have lots of different ideas about what I want to write about here, but mostly it will be a blog that I use to clarify my own thoughts and intentions...a place where I can write freely about anything I am thinking about and perhaps get feedback from others. The process can be helpful in self knowledge I believe, and I also feel that we learn from each other, from our reactions and feelings and thoughts that we share with each other. I am going to try not to censor myself in expressing my inner world here...my intention is to make my outer expressions in the world match as closely as possible to what I find within myself...So, we will see where this leads and take it from there.
Blessed Be,
Alex )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment